Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Coincidence

Others call it fate.
I choose to believe it isn't.
Somehow.
--------------------------------------------------------
Have you ever experienced seeing the same face without fail EVERY weekend?
Mind you, I'm not talking about Pastor Kong or someone hard to miss during the service.
A complete stranger who's as simple as the guy next door- that's who I'm referring to.
I see him at a table in Foyer 3 (countless times); I see him passing by Foyer 3 as I'm at a table giving BS (countless too).
I see him ushering at Terrace; I see him walking down the Terrace.
I see him near the foodcourt in Expo; I see him on my way to the foodcourt...in Plaza Sing!
I've come to a point that I've tried not to look around much so that I won't see him for a week.
But guess what?
I saw him after the service. To be exact, I saw his back.
See, that's how "familiar" I am with him. I can recognize him almost at all angles.
I promise if I bump into him again this week, I will tap his shoulder and ask," Sir, are you stalking me?"
Yeah, I'm kidding.
Or maybe he will tap my shoulder and ask, "Mdm, are YOU stalking me?"
Seriously, he must be kidding.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm...

Wednesday, September 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i kept see-ing this usher. so kinda like smile at each other now. and i saw him at RS' funeral some more.

how creepy is that?

Wednesday, September 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Déjà vu

Thursday, September 21, 2006  
Blogger yenbiscuits said...

Monster-Could it be the same usher? Eee...

Friday, September 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhaha... erm... does he wear specs??

Monday, September 25, 2006  
Blogger yenbiscuits said...

No he doesn't. I think :p

Tuesday, September 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home