Saturday, December 12, 2009

10

In case you think I am referring to perfection; I am really not.
In fact, it is quite of an opposition.
That's the number of people I ended my last cgm with E47 in 2009 and probably one of the "lasts' I led as a whole- nothing like what I expected.
Spectacular, loud bang, unforgetable( it is still but probablly only to me.As you can see, I still cant get over it)...I don't see it yesterday.
Many (Say 5? That's a lot. I only have 15) smses from members saying they can't make it and 10 who managed to make it- that's what I had for the supposingly expected spectacular, loud bang, unforgetable last cgm of 2009.
To any leader, this is considered a blow to his/her ministry.
Nobody likes to be a tree not bearing fruits.
It is only normal that a tree reproduces and it should be too, a leader/ministry growing and fruitful.
It may only be numbers but numbers speak a lot to someone who has been working hard to make things work and hopes to continue working as leader next year and the years and years after.
Given the "un-leadership" materials I am made of, I sometimes wish to excuse myself that somebody must have made a mistake to entrust me with such a responsibility.
But everytime I see lifes changed, hearts transformed, the group grown- I give myself the reason to keep believing I can thou I don't have the gift and talent.
Yet last night, it brought me back to zero.
I am not unhappy with those who didn't turn up (I know you have your reasons).
And I am sorry to those who turned up(The way I felt towards Aloy,Louisa,Michelle,Adelene...2-3 years ago).
I only hope they did experience God last night-That's the best memory I can offer them for the last cgm in 2009.
You guys are the perfect 10.
You will definitely head towards somewhere better, do something greater under the right leadership.
All the best :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home