Sunday, November 22, 2009

Meditate

What my sister said few weeks ago kept me pondering, still.
Someone asked her if it is okay that a believer and a non-believer get together.
Afterwhich, the former will do his uttermost for the latter's salvation.
Seems like a familiar question we hear again and again from our members ya?
And the most familiar reply we as leaders would give " NO! We should not be unequally yoked- the bible says so."
Nonetheless, my sister surprised me as she continued the story.
Of cos, she isn't for the idea but she understands that the object is not unaware of biblical truth.
"How possible will that be if even you, lead a substandard christian life?"
That caught me there, even till now.
Substandard.
What kind of a life am I living now?
What message am I conveying to the world?
What christian am I?

3 Comments:

Anonymous m.Ru said...

WOW. words of the wise.. :) and that question was addressed in today's service..

Sunday, November 22, 2009  
Anonymous Yen said...

I think yvonne is gifted with words of wisdom. Haha!

Sunday, November 22, 2009  
Anonymous m.Ru said...

and that's your sister! :) *thumbs up*

Friday, November 27, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home