Sunday, October 04, 2009

My Ideal

Seems like my cell is getting curious regarding my ideal Mr Right.
Alright, to spare me the hassle of repeating myself again and again, I have decided to make it public.
I have published the list some time ago but well, likes and dislikes changes now and then.
I kept it in a list of 10 so ...the most updated, for your eyes :)
Not in any order of importance from item 2 onwards-
1. Equally yoked to lead & guide
2. Fun to be with
3. 1.73m and/or above
4. Sanctified in his tongues
5. Tanned
6. Knowledgeable
7. Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeep voice
8. Clean look
9. Patient
10. Dilligence
But it would be most perfect, if he looks exactly like this:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Pei Ling said...

Woo Hoo!!! He will come soon! =)

Monday, October 05, 2009  
Anonymous Xuan said...

hmm, sounds exactly like someone... Not Lin Feng la. lolz.

Tuesday, October 06, 2009  
Anonymous Pei Ling said...

Yeah I agree with Ms Xuan!! So what if this person had a bad past? Cos first of all, looks can be deceiving till you know the person well enough... :)

Tuesday, October 06, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home