Sunday, September 28, 2008

Bankruptcy

Nothing happened in Wall Street can compare with what's happening here.
Lehman might have lost it due to unwise investment, corruption or whatever that has been speculated, what could be the reason behind the downfall here?
Yes I know, the move is not to crush but to build;
For the better and not for worst.
Yet how convincing can it be, for someone who wrapped up her businesses twice in 3 years?
And to add salt to the wound, her staff left and resigned before the verdict has been set.
Not a letter was given. No warning was provided. Only excuses upon excuses.
Those who stayed, were perhaps too sick to walk away. Or, couldn't care less and too busy to notice.
But there is a few- I know- who will fight all the way with me.
And it is these people, I felt I have let down.
Or I can decide, it is for these people, I will not let go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home