Monday, March 17, 2008

God is a good God

I realised I've got most of what I asked for Christmas :)
Some came a little late but better than never!
--------------------
(1) Small sling Bag-Christmas gift from Xuan
(2) A bouquet of sunflowers- From Marc & Kunyan on Vday
(3) Hot chocolate with mashmallows- WITHOUT mashmallows but thanks to my friendly Finanical Advisor
(4) Esprit bathroom slippers-Christmas gift from Rong.
(5) White Cap- I bought it for a friend but it didn't get delivered somehow so it ended on my head.
(6) Rich Dad Poor Dad-From Aloy.Muacks bro!
(7) 2-hour ice skating session- Not yet
(8) All paid-for short getaway- Not yet
(9) M&M special colour edition chocolate- Not yet
(10) Turkey dinner with the greatly respected (includes Pastor Meng too!)-No Turkey but good buffet at a cosy home thou. Equally good if not, better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home