Sunday, January 31, 2010

Today

Woke up pretty late today but managed to scrub the kitchen floor as promised.
Didn't have much strength thou.
Have been skipping many meals due to the lack of appetite.
Managed to clear half the packed food before going out to get v-day gifts for my office's girls.
Wanted to get VIVI March but is not available at Kino yet.
Finally get to sit at Starbucks with my fav Mocha Frapp.
Busy bb messenging 3 groups of people and forgotten how to enjoy the frapp.
Hmm, how does it taste like?
No matter what, me being me, will still put on a smile.
The more down I feel, the more likelihood you will find me grinning at the smallest thing- That's how I perk myself up.
There are just too many things and ones to be concerned about.
I shouldn't centralise on myself.
Going to spend lots of time in His presence.
Good night world :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home