Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Inconvenient Truth

No doubt it's good.
But is it good becos it came from the mouth of the Deputy Senior Pastor or is there a prick in the conscience within a short 2 hour after damage has been done for the past tens of thousands hours?
2 years ago,a young man described how he was dragged into the cinema by a straight 'A's student during the weekend to watch such a show.
Global warming was the only thing he remembered other than the pinch in his heart over the ticket paid.
I lamented with him and laughed within "What show is this?I have not heard.The ratings must be so awkward,not worth a review in the magazine!"
2 years today, I'm still not a convert.
But I can't escape the responsibilities and avoid the catastrophe(I must have spelt wrongly-the word WAS so irrelevant to me).
And I have learnt:It DOES make a difference who said it.
But it still depends who heard it.
And we all agreed,ministry is still after family *wink*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home