Sunday, May 04, 2008

Anointed for His Cause

What a message;What a presence!
What a word in season; what a word heard!
"I will not let go until You heard my prayers!"
"I cannot let you stay because your father prayed!"
Tears was welling up in my eyes when the story was told.
"Don't let go"
"Because of prayers"
When I stood there waiting for the impartation, a divine encounter with the Divine occurred-a conversation was exchanged.
How many times have you let go? Because you were busy, you were tired, you were pre-occupied, you were self-consumed, you were stressed, you were over-whelmed?
Not the letting go of God, but the letting go of man.
People whom God has placed in your life to touch.
Ex-colleagues, ex-schoolmates, current colleagues, relatives...etc.
Now GO!
2 months of prayers and sharing of the Gospel on the 3rd.
Not by your might but by His power.
And I went.For His cause.
She answered the altar call.
Praise the Lord!
He is faithful; I am grateful.
------------------
Not the usual face.
I can't help but feel a tad of disappointment.
Hearing but not seeing- the pain surpasses that of not hearing at all.
I need my gummy bear juice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home